Connect with Quadient Today
Customer experience. activated.
Quadient offers cloud applications and APIs to power your business, as well as a knowledge base and support tools to help you learn more about our solutions. Discover the tools that are available to you as a Quadient customer.
The power of Quadient solutions. In the cloud.
Access Quadient Cloud here.
Connect. Share. Organize.
Now fully integrated with the Quadient support portal, Quadient university is your one stop shop for CCM-based knowledge base articles and feedback from the support team.
Connect with us now - https://university.quadient.com
Quadient Data Quality Community
24/7 support via the Quadient Community. Submit your postal software and data quality support cases anytime from anywhere and access all the information you need in one convenient location.
Like our mailing and data solutions, the Quadient Community was designed with the customer in mind. Our goal? To give you the support, tools and resources you need when you need them. Check out our demo to see how quickly you can get started.
What do you get as a member of the Quadient Community?
- Submit Support Cases: Open and manage support cases with the Customer Service team.
- View Support Articles: Get instant access to support articles, FAQs, product release notes, and other important support notes.
- Check Product Keys & Status: Quickly retrieve your registration keys and review expiration dates for your active products.
- Product Download Links: Access and download any active products you have. Download updates on your time.
- Review Contact Info: Review the contact information in our records for you and others from your company.
Connect with us now – https://community.satorisoftware.com
Quadient® Architect API
Available as part of the Satori® Ignite suite of services or as a standalone API, CASS Certified™ Satori® Architect enables you to integrate USPS® compliant address correction, move update, presorting and even document submission directly into your existing production mail workflow. Take it further and integrate address validation, correction and updates directly into your web forms or business applications to ensure address quality from the start.
Email us for more information – email@example.com, subject: Quadient® Architect API Inquiry
Available on the Salesforce.com app exchange, DataEntry enables your Salesforce users to input and modify contacts in a fast and easy way. Prevent pollution during the input process, while contact data is directly validated and suggestions are provided.